All rightie then. I had some blog ideas, but I didn't quite know what I was going to do. Then my friend Arleta tagged me (or suggested I might be tagged, if I wanted to play - she's very polite) for a meme called 5 Things About Me Others Might Not Know. Well, okay. You KNOW that is going to be easy, on account of I'm not so much an open book.
1. I have never believed 20 pounds one way or another is noticeable on a person.
2. I relish getting up at 4:30 a.m. for an hour and a half by myself before the day starts.
3. Every evening, I spend a few minutes reviewing whether or not I've scarred my children by yelling too much, or if I've given them happy moments.
4. I very much wanted to be a journalist
5. or a language interpreter for the United Nations.
Either one of those last ones would have worked. Wouldn't that have been cool? But I get to write just a bit, and I'm working on writing more. And I do get to teach sign language, which is difficult enough for me now, what with all the little life obligations flyin at me. Oh, and the 20 pounds thing? Let's all pretend I'm right. Less pressure.
Feel free to pick up this meme and do it yourself! It just takes a minute, and it's nice to share. My daughter stayed home sick Friday, and spent serious time making art for me. I took some pics with it, and she'd like me to share them with you, cuz she's so proud of them, and she thinks a blog seems so nifty! So that's tomorrow's blog entry, plus a pic of the finished Hermione hat. One down for the gift-a-month-along. Into the cupboard it goes!
Coming Home, to Amish Hell?... Sunday Stealing
5 hours ago