Monday, April 02, 2007

I don't have a kitten...

... but look at the cuteness that surrounds me, anyway! She even looks longingly out the window on rainy days, like kitties do. Her purr is a little rattley, but she's working on it.



Here's some more cuteness, and I'm not just talking about the hats! Clearly we're not going to get any good sunlight for a few days, and I want to post a pic of some knitting, even if it is from last week. Hermione hats! (I know, you've heard about them before) Next small project to take along will be matching mittens for Christmas gifts. One of the hats has been subtly admired by a friend *waves* so a set may be coming her way. But I'm not making them for the whole gang, so let's get that clear right now! Heh.



Kids home this week for vacation, so we'll be making some fairy fizz today, which is a combination of pineapple juice, cherry juice, honey and fruit. I'm not so sure it sounds yummy, but then again, it's not for me =) Then I don't know what. I had planned on working on a flower bed today, but it's chilllllly. Mmmm, maybe fairy fizz and cookies?

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very cute kiddies! And very cute hats. I've made the Hermione mittens and love the pattern.

AR said...

Love the hats! (and the kids) :)

We made cookies yesterday. Knitting Wednesday? How about bikes?? Lil' Arleta wants to know. What do you mean chilly? It's cold!

Anonymous said...

Hey, my kitties love the laundry basket too :-)

Love the pics; those really are some cute kids! The hats are great, too.

Anonymous said...

Simply adorable kids. Lovely pictures.

Romi said...

OMGosh! Totally and completely adorable.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love their little button noses.

Anonymous said...

The hats came out so cute (on top of the cute kids)!