Friday, April 13, 2007

I am Marianne Dashwood

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!




Heh. Apparently. I loved reading Jane Austen when I was younger and had time. Perhaps it's time to pick up the books again! This nifty little survey says I am "impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a little too vocal in your honesty. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately." Trust me, y'all - if my singing voice is captivating, it is because you are tied up and my captive. Or you're just so astonished I have the confidence to get onstage and, like a train wreck, you cannot look away....

I may, however, have to pick up the pianoforte in my spare moments...

7 comments:

My Five Sons said...

Thanks for visiting!The weather at moment is the strange combination of 9' some nights and soaring up to 32 by lunch time! Our winters arent as severe as yours but there are days when you just want to hide away in front of the fire(and knit/spin) Maybe I will revisit these photos myself.Lol!

Anonymous said...

Heh, I'm Marianne too! Even though I don't even read Jane Austen, so I wouldn't know if I really have any resemblance.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie,

The quiz said I am Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice. Funny, although I've never read the book, my name IS Elizabeth! :)

Thanks for the visit--see you around the ring!

Tala said...

Can you believe I have a degree in Literature and have NEVER read Austen? Hell, my final senior seminar class was "Feminist Literary Theory and Criticism" and I STILL didn't read Austen! I did my paper on the Brontes, so I guess I never got around to Austen. I'm a loser (hell, I never read anything by Hemingway in college, either!) Must. Read. Austen.

Anonymous said...

It says I'm Elizabeth Bennet.

So I saw the movie but can't remember a thing - except that I might prefer to be Marianne. Doesn't she wind up with the great guy?

Romi said...

I *love* Jane Austen! I was Elizabeth Bennett. :)

MRS MJW said...

I am Marianne Dashwood also. Ha. I love your intrelac...its very pretty.