Sunday, April 15, 2007

A bit more clarification

Guess what? A clarification from Julie some time while I was sleeping, and I have to knit more! =) So it really isn't over 'til it's over, and I may pop back to the yarn store today. Maybe. HeeHee. I sort of put everything I had into that scarf yesterday. I mean, gee, at one point I swallowed two Vicodin left over from labor, just to keep going. I'm not sure if I can sign up for another day. Pretty pattern, though!

So hopefully Michelle will keep rocking on, as I'm off to see a play with the hubby this afternoon. Yay for getting out with the hubby! It rarely happens, so I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest, and not think about the bedlam my in-laws will be going through, by watching the kids....

The sun is out! Someone must be smiling on Michigan!

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

Hey! So that's where the sun is! I can't remember the last time we had a sunny day here in Toronto...

Enjoy your day with the hubby!

Carol said...

You have to get out whenever you can!

Tala said...

Sun? What's that? We've had more than 4 inches of rain since yesterday, spring has decided to show round these parts up some time in August this year! We've been 20 degrees below the average since "spring" officially started! But your entrelac scarf is beautiful - so bright and cheery, I think you captured the sun!

Oh, and to address your comments on my blog (I HAVE to write down your email address one of these days!) the lit degree is great - you want fries with that? It's been a bit useless since I got out of college, mostly leading to underpaid editorial jobs and an expanded vocabulary. But I love books and reading and writing (you'd never guess that from how infrequently I update my blog!) so I had to do it!

And I'm only 48% abnormal, so I'm MOSTLY safe! I'm perfectly safe to have tea with, even in a secluded spot by the side of the road, in the dark, in a copse of trees, with no cell phone service and a hook where my hand used to be! Really! :)

Anonymous said...

Wowee, what a marathon!

Asaknitter
www.knittingnutter.com

tatjana said...

Wow. You are really hardcore. I never thought I would say that about knitting ;) lol Have fun with the hubby! Yay for hubby dates!