Monday, June 30, 2008

NOW I'm on Ravelry!

My friend Arleta, the computer whiz, showed me how to use my Ravelry account - yay! I was accepted in January, I think, but I'm not a computer whiz, so I didn't figure out how to use it right away. Now I'm signing up for groups and reading and spinning while pages are loading.... And Arleta nicely signed me up as her friend, which somehow made me look rather lonely. One friend. I'm grateful for her, but if you're on Ravelry, too, drop me a comment, and I'll befriend ya. I don't know what you can do with that, view each other's blogs easier? But I'm interested in figuring things out! By the by, I'm CobblerCarrie, if you're looking for me!

Now I'm off to read more about Angora bunnies and their owners.

5 comments:

AR said...

Computer whiz, yeah right. lol, but thank you. :D

Isn't Ravelry awesome? I learn more about it every time I visit.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I found you on Ravelry. Just a little warning; it's a major time sucker at first; so, if you have to pick up kids at a certain time, you may want to set an alarm clock ;-)

Anonymous said...

Friending people lets you "stalk" them. The Friends Activity page is the greatest! And you can even subscribe to the Friends Activity feeds - so you can see what everybody is queuing and favoriting. Yep, Ravelry is definitely a time suck, but a good one!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Friending you right now...I'm knittingpretty, in case it wasn't completely obvious. :)

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

You are part of the great time suck now! Yay! (careful, it can be addicting)
I will look you up ;-)